On this page, users can expect to find information about the token's total supply, distribution, and circulation, as well as details about its utility, staking mechanisms, and deflationary models.
$Zero governance token
ZeroAuthority DAO is a community of people who believe in open source and permissionless systems built on stacks and secured by bitcoin.
ZeroAuthority DAO was started as a way to educate and encourage people in the transition to a user owned internet, also known as Web3. Since our first educational content in February 2021, we have had thousands of views and hours watched for our intro to Web3 series, builder series, tutorials, and other Stacks related content.
The cerulean web3 marketplace empowers creators to offer services worldwide, with payment options in Bitcoin, Stacks, and other ecosystem tokens. It's secure, decentralized, and encourages diversity, privacy, and security in the pseudonymous creative economy. Creators can work and receive payment under pseudonyms, ensuring privacy and safety.
Based on the provided allocation, here is a potential tokenomics summary plan for a total supply of 1 billion tokens.
- 1.Airdrop: 12 million tokens (1.2%)
- These tokens will be given to early builders, early adopters, and community members. The purpose is to increase awareness and adoption of the project.
- To participate in the $Zero token airdrop, the eligible wallets may depend on the specific project. For the specific categories you mentioned, the eligible wallets may include:
- Early Builders: Users who contributed to building the project in its early stages may need to hold a minimum amount of $Zero in a compatible wallet to be eligible for benefits.
- Early Adopters: Users who were among the first to invest in $Zero may need to hold a minimum amount of $Zero in a compatible wallet to be eligible for benefits.
- Early Community Members: Users who were among the first to join $Zero's community may need to hold a minimum amount of $Zero in a compatible wallet to be eligible for benefits.
- First Cerulean Users Before Wallet Connect: Users who were among the first to use Cerulean before wallet connect may need to hold a minimum amount of $Zero in a compatible wallet to be eligible for benefits.
- First Cerulean Users Testnet: Users who were among the first to use Cerulean on the testnet may need to hold a minimum amount of $Zero in a compatible wallet to be eligible for benefits.
- First Cerulean Users First Year: Users who were among the first to use Cerulean in its first year may need to hold a minimum amount of $Zero in a compatible wallet to be eligible for benefits.
- Bitcoin Pizza Holders: Holders of Bitcoin Pizza NFTs may hold a minimum amount in a compatible wallet to be eligible for benefits associated with owning the NFT.
It's important to note that the specific eligibility criteria and eligible wallets may vary depending on the project, so it's essential to review the project's requirements carefully to ensure you are eligible to participate in the airdrop.
- 2.Foundation: 168 million tokens (16.8%)
- These tokens will be reserved for strategic partnerships and collaborations.
- They will be used to incentivize partnerships with other companies, developers, or individuals that can contribute to the growth and adoption of the project.
- These tokens will be held in reserve for emergency situations or to fund future development.
- They will not be sold or distributed unless deemed necessary by the team or community.
- 3.Team, Advisors, Investors: 220 million tokens (22%)
- These tokens will be sold to private investors during the initial coin offering (ICO) or private sale.
- The price per token will be determined based on market demand and supply.
- The funds raised will be used for further development, marketing, and partnerships.
- These tokens will be distributed to the team members, advisors, and early supporters of the project.
- They will be subject to vesting schedules and performance-based criteria to ensure alignment with the project's long-term success.
- 4.Community: 600 million tokens (60%)
- These tokens will be allocated to the community through various means, such as staking, liquidity mining, and governance.
- They will be used to incentivize community participation, reward contributors, and ensure decentralization and security of the network.
- Staking: A portion of the tokens will be used for staking, which involves locking up tokens to support the network's security and transaction processing. Stakers will receive rewards in proportion to their stake and the length of time they hold their tokens.
- Liquidity Mining: Another portion of the tokens will be used for liquidity mining, which involves providing liquidity to decentralized exchanges or other platforms in exchange for rewards. This can help bootstrap liquidity and trading volume for the token.
- Governance: A portion of the tokens will be used for governance, which involves allowing token holders to vote on proposals and decisions related to the project's development and direction. This can help ensure that the project is responsive to the community's needs and values.
- Community Development: A portion of the tokens may be used to fund community development efforts, such as hackathons, grants, or education programs. This can help foster a vibrant and engaged community that contributes to the project's growth and success.
- Community Rewards: A portion of the tokens may be used to reward community members who contribute to the project in various ways, such as bug bounties, content creation, or social media promotion. This can help incentivize valuable contributions and build goodwill among the community.
- Community Fund: A portion of the tokens may be set aside for a community fund, which can be used to support community initiatives or emergencies that arise. This can help ensure that the community has the resources to address unexpected challenges or opportunities.
This tokenomics plan aims to balance the interests of different stakeholders while promoting the growth and sustainability of the project. The specific token allocations and distribution methods may vary depending on the project's goals, market conditions, and regulatory requirements.
After decentralization of the DAO and protocol, the community will be empowered to democratically determine the most effective means of maximizing the protocol's growth by setting parameters for burn rate and emission rate in accordance with the protocol's utility. As time progresses, complete decentralization will be achieved, with ownership of the protocol passing to the DAO. With the advent of artificial intelligence and increasing smart contract capabilities, we are confident that the protocol will endure over time and ultimately evolve into an autonomous entity. This would enable community members to provide minimal input and decision-making while the protocol operates independently.
*emission based on participation in the marketplace.
*209,375,000 is the total and each year is accumulating.
The emission schedule can include details such as the initial distribution of tokens, the frequency of subsequent releases, and any vesting periods or lock-up periods for token holders. This information can be important for investors and users of the protocol, as it can impact the supply and demand dynamics of the market and affect the token's value.